Friday, April 7, 2017

Long time, no post

It's been almost 2 years since the last time I posted. Lots of exciting changes going on in my life right now. God has been answering prayers that I've been praying for years about and opening doors for me. If I remember to I'll post the exciting changes that are happening in my life later. I'm just not ready to right now. We're currently rehearsing for "The Centurion" at Truth Tabernacle. It's an Easter Presentation that we've done a couple of times before and this year there are a couple of new songs. Regarding some of the things that I've posted before, I still have my die-cast car collection (which continues to grow) and I'm currently driving a 2016 Ford Fusion. The crazy thing about the Fusion is that after driving a 2014 Ford Focus for 2 1/2 years, and having some mechanical problems, I decided to upgrade to the Fusion. I found out afterwards that my brother had just traded his Ford Fusion in for a 2016 model, since his lease was up. This is the first time in our lives that my brother and I have the same year, make and model vehicle. Of course his Fusion is white and mine is bronze fire. Well, like I said, I'll try to remember to post the exciting changes when everything has come to fruition. Right now they are a work in progress. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment