Monday, June 29, 2015

New Car

Well, after debating for the last 4-5 months on what to do with the Dodge Caliber when I paid it off, I finally made a decision. The final payment was made on October 15, 2013 and I traded it in on October 26, 2013 for a 2014 Ford Focus. I realize that many people would disagree with trading in a car that was paid off for a car with a payment, however, the Caliber's transmission was going out, there were 5 more motor mounts to replace (I had one replaced), and the trim on the outside was deteriorating. In Europe the Dodge Caliber was voted one of the worst vehicles built in the last 20 years. If only I would have known when I bought the car. NOTE: This post was originally created in 2013. I'm just now publishing it 2 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment